Our Minor Injury Units at Clevedon and Yate and the Urgent Treatment Centre at South Bristol Community Hospital will be open as normal from 8am.
All non-urgent face to face clinics are cancelled today (Friday 18 February) due to the red weather warning and our teams are contacting people today.
Urgent home visits will go-ahead although we are asking people to bear with us as we may be later than planned depending on the conditions.
If you have concerns or need support please contact NHS 111.
Our Single Point of Access is available for urgent calls but please be aware it is experiencing high demand today. Please note it is not able to provide updates regarding visits.
We will also be updating our website roberth572.sg-host.com and our Social Media – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – @SironaCIC
Vaccination Clinics: all vaccination clinics have been cancelled today. All those with booked appointments have been contacted and there is also information on www.grabajab.net.
Below is a list of the clinics that are cancelled:
• The Vaccination Centre @ UWE Bristol
• Cabot Circus Vaccination Clinic
• All pharmacy clinics
• Any planned school-based clinics will be postponed due to school closures.
Useful phone numbers:
1. In an emergency always dial 999 when there is a risk to life or property.
2. Local authority numbers:
- Bristol City Council: 0117 922 2000 (switchboard).
If there’s a flood on a public road that’s likely to cause an accident or injury call 0117 922 2100 or 0117 922 2050 out of hours
- Bath and North East Somerset Council: 01225 394041. To report an emergency call 01225 47 7477
- Mendip Council: 0300 303 8588 or 0300 303 8588 out of hours
- North Somerset Council: 01934 888 888 (office hours). For emergencies call 01934 622 669
- Sedgemoor District Council: 0300 303 7800 or for an out of hours emergency call 0800 917 6520
- Somerset County Council: 0300 123 2224
- Somerset West and Taunton Council: 0300 304 8000
- South Somerset District Council: 01935 462462
- South Gloucestershire Council: 01454 868009
3. Dial the 101 non-emergency number to make local Police aware of any policing issues in your area
4. Dial NHS 111 for urgent care advice and mental health support
5. Dial 105 to report or get information about power cuts in your local area
6. Dial 0800 023 2023 for Openreach to report issues related to telephone services in your area
7. Dial 0345 702 3797 for Bristol Water or 0345 850 5959 for Wessex Water for water related issues such as a burst water main
8. Dial 0800 111 99 for gas related emergencies such as a gas leak
Useful Web links:
* For weather advice: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/advice/
* For weather warnings: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/ukforecastwarnings
* For flood warnings : https://check-for-flooding.service.gov.uk
* Power cuts map: https://www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk/power-cut/map
* Emergency School Closure: School closures – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
* For storm preparedness: 10 things you should do now to prepare for winter – Met Office
* For public transport advice: National Rail Enquiries – Latest Travel and Travel Updates for the West of England – Travelwest
* For roads advice: Welcome to Traffic England and Travel Updates – Highways England (nationalhighways.co.uk) and for Somerset www.travelsomerset.co.uk